RebelRoam is disrupting passenger connectivity by making Wi-Fi faster for travellers and less expensive for transportation companies around the world. We have developed an onboard Wi-Fi data traffic optimization solution that reduces data consumption and costs while significantly improving passenger Wi-Fi experience.
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to be part of our diverse (startup) team. You’ll be working on forefront of TCP/IP stack acceleration technology to design, program, test and integrate innovative solutions and dashboards for RebelRoam optimization technology. Your main workplace will be in Tallinn, Kalamaja with remote working possibility anywhere in world.
We are eager to get to know you, if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience as full-stack software developer;
- You have implemented few back-end service API-s (microservice, REST);
- You have had deeper than home user experience in networking (Wi-Fi, LTE, TCP/IP etc.);
- You have knowledge of modern software development methodologies (Agile, DevOps, Continuous Delivery);
- You are happy in Linux/Unix environment;
- You have an inner drive to develop something new, learn, actively participate in international teamwork to achieve something that has never been done before;
- You can accept, that sometimes product management and sales team are correct;
- You have previous experience with some development projects that you are extremely proud of, and maybe even some that you will rather forget… :);
- English is like native language for you and you enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
What are we offering in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A full-time position with 28 days paid leave;
- Extras that make life more convenient such as a laptop of your choice, coffee and tea in the office, etc.;
- A modern office in cool bohemian district of Tallinn;
- Remote working option;
- Work with sharp, motivated and hard-working team-members;
- Team events to break the routine;
- Opportunity to influence the choice of technologies you’ll be working with, depending on the challenges we face;
- Opportunity to make the difference and improve services that affect everyone using WiFi solutions.